Damned City: Generation X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damned City: Generation X

Think it ended 15 years ago? Think again.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just a few of my favorite things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reve Russell

Just a few of my favorite things Empty
PostSubject: Just a few of my favorite things   Just a few of my favorite things Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Reve dangled halfway off her bed upside down and sighed. She had on her usual outfit: black short shorts and a pink spagetti strap shirt. "Booooring," she put her hands on the floor and flipped herself to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Reve Russell

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of my favorite things   Just a few of my favorite things Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:21 pm

"Hmmm," Reve lifted the hem of her shirt to look at her belly button.

"No," Butcher poked his head in the door as if he had some kind of parental telepathy.

"What?" Reve laughed.

"You shouldn't get your belly button pierced," her papa opened the door a little wider.

"How do you know that's what I was thinking?" Reve put her hands on her hips, a big smile on her face.

"I know you," Butcher crossed the room to give her a hug, pausing when she pulled her shirt down. "Modesty?"

"It's a virtue," Reve said innocently, giving him a hug.

Butcher sighed in exasperation, "You're going to drive me crazy." He walked back to the door.

"But I love you, Papa," Reve giggled as he waved and left to go back and take care of her youngest brother. "Now what to do...?"
Back to top Go down
Reve Russell

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of my favorite things   Just a few of my favorite things Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2008 5:55 pm

"I want tattoos just like yours, Papa!" a younger Reve climbed into the Butcher's lap and patted the bird on his chest.

"Tattoos are something you've got to think about carefully, honey. They're permanent. Forever," Butcher cuddled her. "And you're a pretty girl. I don't want any daughter of mine having a bad tattoo."

"But I want a birdie like that, Papa," Reve smiled up at him.

Mikey looked up from holding the sleeping baby and raised an eyebrow, making his mate switch gears quickly, "You can't get a tattoo until you're all grown up and don't need Daddy and I to take care of you anymore."

"But I'll always need you and Daddy, Papa," Reve threw her arms around his neck and hugged him.

-

Reve smiled to herself as she remembered something that had happened several years ago. "I think it's a good one, Pa." She ran a hand through her wavy blonde hair before she left the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few of my favorite things   Just a few of my favorite things Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a few of my favorite things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Damned City: Generation X :: Chicago :: Mandible House-
Jump to: